Sunday, February 1, 2015

To my dear TS sister...

To my young TS sister who committed suicide due to bullying...
Though I never got to know you, never got to speak to you, never got to see the pain, torment and anguish you've been through ... But just know that I Understand what you've been through... Because I've been through the same thing too...
We TS girls are sensitive... You know why? Because we have low self esteem due to the fact that we are always being looked down upon and underestimated. Because people will never understand us. They will never understand why we are the way we are.
I will never know the exact thoughts that go through your mind during the last moments of your life... Were you lonely? Scared? Angry? Upset, feeling lost? Under appreciated? Did you let all the things and horrible words they said to you echo in your head? Either way, I really hope that you are happy, free and in a better place now. We TS girls don't belong in this world after all...
I wish I had known you before you decided to take your life... Then I would have told you how special you are, how special all us TS girls are, even if the big bad world out there tries to convince us otherwise. I would have told you that you are beautiful, you are smart, you are amazing just the way you are. Because every person needs to hear that once in a while...I would have told you that you had a bright future ahead of you, you can follow your dreams and not let anyone hold you back. But it's too late now.
So to myself and all my other TS sisters, I would like to repeat what I said in my previous paragraph to you. Because we are strong, beautiful and special in God's eyes indeed. Who cares what others think of us?

No comments: