Wednesday, February 25, 2015

If I die tomorrow...



If I die tomorrow…..what will you remember about me?
Would you remember my numerous mistakes, or would you remember the few times I did something right?
Would you remember my countless flaws and weaknesses, or would you remember my very few strengths?
Would you remember me as the short, fat, stupid, ugly, clumsy and careless girl or would you remember me a the tiny girl with the big heart?
Would you remember me as the girl who can’t even make her own choices or would you remember me as the obedient girl who only wants to please others?
Would you remember me as the girl who is shy, timid and weak or would you remember me as the girl who was humble enough to hide her own inner strength?
If I die tomorrow…..what would you remember me as?

No comments: