Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I am strong



I am strong. I can overcome this. I will NOT let anyone or any circumstance let me down. We TS girls are strong and we are fighters. We are also humans who make mistakes, but we all learn from our mistakes. I will get out from this stronger than ever, how does a coal become a diamond? It goes through burning hot fire.
One day, I will find someone who would appreciate me for who I am, and a place and a job which I love, where I would be more appreciated. Until then Lord, please give me a peace of mind, strength and determination and also wisdom to learn from my past mistakes, and be a better person and doctor. 
I have to put 300% effort in order to achieve half of what others can do- but no one understands that. I wish they can see how hard I have tried. I am so tired and weary. I don't know why I keep on making mistakes and messing up no matter how hard I try. Isn't there any job which is suitable for me- which I can do well in? I'm sure God gave me gifts, why I can't see what they are? Why can't I be good in anything?


 

No comments: