Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Latest update

I'm in the middle of orientation week. Never knew that sitting the entire day in a lecture theatre can be that tiring!
From next week onwards, it would be totally different. We are now expected to be 'hospital furniture', not 'library furniture'. We will be making the transition from mugging books to mugging patients, from medical students to student doctors.

I'm currently in William's house using his computer. Li Cin is outside watching TV....she just logged off and then I logged on. We're stranded in William's place, as our 2 other housemates Fang Han and Yee Wei went to play Futsal, but we're just too tired to go support :p

I'm still trying to adapt to life in Seremban and life in clinical school. This week is still orientation week, so we're still trying to have as much fun as possible, going out 'makan' as a batch, visiting others houses, etc. before the actual thing starts next week.

I'm still trying to master the skill of driving in Seremban. Not confident enough yet.

We still do not have internet connection at our place!

Ailing

3 comments:

edwina said...

Hey gurl!!!! How are you????? I'm in my induction week as well! with lectures from 9 to 5 and clinicals skills sessions, but this time not with sp but real patients who have been called in! ehhee... What lectures do u all have to go to? What posting are u in? Keep me updated!

AiLing said...

Hey Ed!
Nice to hear from you. :) How r u?
Which uni are u in again?
I'm in surgery posting now....very tiring. Still trying to adapt to the new life here..
Last night, we had the orientation night performance...our BMedScience friends came down to support us. hehe

edwina said...

Hey.... I'm doing good in Nottingham... hehehhe... I'm doing medicine under Respiratory firm... I see you all still having dun despite the busyness whihc is good... Talking bout orientation I just so so miss IMU... Gosh... The time when I first entered and have now left seems not too long ago yet here I am in a foreign place.... LOL.... Take care!