Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Clinical school

2nd week of surgery posting...

Not as bad as I initially expected it to be.
The lecturers are not as fierce as what I expected, except for one particular lecturer ;)
Clerking patients daily, case presentations, Task based learning sessions, clinical skills unit sessions, endosccopy and outpatient department sessions, the night on call sessions.....so far so good....

The only worry I have is....I don't know much! Everyone else seems to know so much, I feel a bit inadequate...not being able to answer questions and explain stuff.... And I can't bring myself to be as enthusiastic as some colleagues of mine. Some people are just so enthusiastic about clinical years!

2 comments:

Zzzyun said...

gambate! good to see tat u are adapting well. its never easy but im sure u will do well if u do ur best! :)

ps: everybody will hv feelings of inadequacies one time or other. (well most ppl anyway but tats another story) so just study harder! ^^

take care k

AiLing said...

Hey Zi Yun,
Thanks for your encouragement.
Hope you're doing well in Australia too! :)