Monday, July 7, 2008

Fed up

If you have been keeping up with the latest national news, either through the newspapers or TV, you would know about the latest political turmoil which hit the country. I wouldn't go into detail about it. I just want to point out something....

Everytime two opposing political powers battle against each other.....who loses? The people. The ordinary citizens like you and I. It's we who become the victims indirectly. Increasing petrol and electricity prices.
Instead of bickering with one another, why can't the government cast aside all their differences and work together to improve the standards of living for the people?

The same goes for wars. Everytime their is a war, the innocent civilians get caught in the middle and become victims, become sacrificial lambs.

Ah well, some things just never change ;)

p.s I really hope I don't get into trouble for this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also one of the fed up citizens around.

AiLing said...

Hah, I think we will all get fed up at some point or another...