Thursday, March 19, 2015

RIP

RIP TS sister Amber. Another butterfly has gained her angel wings after complications following heart surgery. Though I never got to know you, you must have been a great person.
This serves as another reminder to us Turners Syndrome girls to always take care of ourselves and never take our health for granted. We need regular checkup for all systems in our body, as our body is more fragile. Seriously, much more awareness about this condition is needed.
My thoughts go to all those Turners syndrome girls who were miscarried, never made it to birth, and those who lost their lives due to complications from TS.
I should not take my life and health for granted. I might be healthy today, but not tomorrow. Sometimes I wonder why God lets me live this long, maybe he had a purpose for me although I still don't know what it is yet.


No comments: