Friday, May 29, 2009

lazy.....

I'm getting lazier and lazier to blog. I somehow find Facebook, watching my favourite shows which I download and listening to romantic songs on Youtube more exciting past times compared to blogging. <_< I need some sort of motivation to blog again!

Anyways, if last week we had only one case presentation, which resulted in me waking up not so early almost every morning and feeling lazy, this two weeks will be the busiest weeks I've had so far. Clerking patients, then case presentations , then TBLs, then studying for upcoming exams in 2 weeks time. So much to study, so little time!

I had my 2nd Mini CEX today, which went ok, I was systemic in my physical examination, but I moved the patient too many times. And had to be prompted a little to reach the diagnosis and investigations. But on the whole, the feedback was pretty encouraging :)

That's about it for now.....signing off peeps!

Ailing

2 comments:

lynnx01 said...

I feel lazy as well.. not even Facebook or Youtube. I think I am just plain generally lazy all in all. Hahaha.

AiLing said...

Lol. You wouldn't be lazy anymore in a few months time ;)

Enjoy as much as possible now, before clinical school starts!