Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hmmm.....what should I tell you about Internal Medicine?

a) Clerking patients in Port Dickson Hospital (who are mostly cooperative and friendly as they are more relaxed over there) ,
b) case presentations with lecturers (especially one lecturer who is nice, and he teaches us in very detail about CNS examination),
c) Task based learning (TBL) sessions- we learnt that we have to prepare our cases in powerpoint presentation

I despise driving, but I still drove down to Port Dickson from Mon-Wed, and even KL on Saturday (my first time driving down to KL, heh)

And now I've got to prepare for my TBL presentation tomorrow and research for my research project proposal due next week.

And prepare for the Mini-CEX exam next Tuesday.

Oh well.....at least I have 'Grey's Anatomy' to cheer me up. (Please don't die, Izzie! You were a beautiful bride. Alex and the rest of them would be devastated if you do. And Meredith and Derek, it's your turn to get hitched......) The only thing, the season finale is next week....and after that no more Grey's until September. :( Wonder whether leading actress Ellen Pompeo would have had her baby by then. If not, I think it's a good idea to write the pregnancy into the show. Great twist to Meredith and Derek's relationship....Hah! :)

p.s. Happy Mother's Day!!!

I love you, mum!!

No comments: