Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Random things about myself...

1. I love...and I mean love...titbits and chocolate and icecream
2. I like vegetables, but I don't really like fruits (except grapes and apples)
3. I'm allergic to seafood
4. I get fat very easily
5. I love going online- it's my favourite pasttime
6. I love watching 'Lost','Grey's Anatomy',and 'American Idol.'
7. I just started watching 'House' this holidays
8. I don't enjoy driving
9. I just learnt to sew buttons these couple of days
10. I love spoilers- e.g. checking out a website or message board to see the outcome of an episode of a favourite programme which hasn't been aired
11. I love to flip to the end of a story book, just to know the ending before I start reading the book!
12. I am humble and kind :P
13. I have low self-esteem
14. My mother is my hero and the number one person in my life (after Jesus)
15. I am very grateful to have the Lord Jesus as my saviour
16. Recently, I discovered my love for snapping photos and camwhoring
17. I love beautiful scenery
18. I am still waiting for Mr.Right to come....I dream of meeting him during my housemanship years. Me and housewoman, him an attending (what do you call it over here?) And would give me a kidney in a jar...which glows in the dark...
19. I hate offending people and hurting others
20. I hate quarrels and fights and wars...why can't everyone live in peace with each other?
21. I just had a haircut...my hair grows very fast and thick
22. My personal ambition is to publish a book of my own in the future
23. I have very poor hand skills and coordination
24. I do things very slowly and steadily
25. I love all of you!!

p.s.. I'm not tagging any particular person...just make a list of your own if you feel like it :) This is just so people can know me better.

No comments: