Friday, September 28, 2018

Rejected

Rejected. We all face rejection at some point in our lives. Rejection by friends, by colleagues, bosses, even family members. Rejection from job interviews. But the worst rejection of all- rejection by God.
I can’t believe it. Was that God trying to tell me last night that I don’t need him- I don’t need healing? Because I am too ‘lucky’ and have everything , therefore I don’t need Him? They said that my sister has been through and suffering a lot and needs Him more than me. Is it true? What defines lucky anyways? Having lots of money, having all the material possessions you need? Having all the material possessions in the world doesn’t make you Rich and lucky!!!
I may seem lucky and happy on the outside, but inside I’m hurting too. I feel worthless, useless and lonely. God, don’t push me away. I really need you too. After all- I thought that I’m your precious child too, that we all are?
God , bless my family always and let your presence be felt in my family.
In Jesus’s most precious name I pray, Amen.

No comments: