Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I wish for equality

I wish there is equality in this world... I wish there is no such thing as racial or sexual discrimination. I wish all humans are treated equally and given equal opportunities in life regardless or gender, race, status and religion. I wish that there is justice in this world. I wish people don't have to suffer just because of their gender, religion, beliefs or social status. I wish people don't get shot just because they are black, don't get labelled as a terrorist just because they are Muslim, get persecuted because they are Christian, get shunned by the society just because they are gay, or get sexually harrassed just because they are female. I wish every Malaysian has equal opportunity regardless of race and religion. I wish each and every person in this world has an equal shot at everything life has to offer.

No comments: