Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Careless....

I know that I'm clumsy and careless it's a well established fact. The thing I don't know is....whether it is due to my Turner's Syndrome (who will ever tell me?) or due to my own lack of care for things around me... I tend to misplace things, I always do things in a mess .I know I need to learn to be more careful..to be more efficient, but no matter how hard I try, it's always the same....maybe I should try harder?
I don't want my carelessness to cause a life when I'm working as a doctor in the future... actually, why did I choose this career path in the first place? Well, it's not like I chose it, I have always wanted to become a journalist and eventually a writer....but of course no one will support me in that path. So now I'm stuck with this...wonder how many lives will I cost by my own carelessneess? And please...do not say be more careful....of course I know very well I have to be more careful!!

No comments: