Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ok, it's confirmed. I'm gonna flop in the upcoming summative assessment next Friday. :/
I'm just simply not prepared at all for it. Somehow, just somehow, no matter how hard I try, the most I can do is catch up with daily lectures. I barely have time to go back and revise previous lectures which have been taught quite a while ago. Why oh why can't I go any faster? Sigh.
I know that most of my batchmates are already quite far into their revision, their revision is getting on well. Maybe it's because they study much faster than me. Why am I so damn slow?
I want a study leave! Now! Seriously. How are we supposed to finish studying and remember every single detail? The test being MCQ doesn't help either if I don't even have time to revise! Our Sem 2 seniors had a 2 week pure study leave for their 1st Summative Assessment. We, M206 people, need a study leave as well!!!!!!
As if the Dean, or the Head of Academic Affairs Department would read this and seriously consider this proposal/petition. Sigh.

No comments: